FORM DUE FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 14th
A good "The School We Have In Mind" project will:
- Deal with who we were, who we are, and/or who we aspire to be. ("We" = Park School)
- Create or solve or make or question or build some...thing, whether that thins is an actual object, a capacity, an understanding, or a body of knowledge.
- Have an outcome that will contribute to -- and that can be shared with -- the Park School community.
- Engage its participants in work that feels purposeful, authentic, and significant.
Such a project should:
- Lend itself well to the 2-1-2 format.
- Be substantial enough to warrant a full-day and year-long focus.
- Be manageable and well-planned.
- Not merely repeat or duplicate what has been done or already exists.